STUDENTS FIRSTSTUDENT SERVICES
BioTECH offers a full complement of student services to ensure
that students are successful in their educational endeavors.
COLLEGE & CAREER PLANNING
Only the BEst
We are FOCUSED on the Academic Success, College and Career Readiness, and
Social-Emotional Development of our Students.
BioTECH is committed to providing prevention and intervention services to students. Services center around the students’ skill development, and is delivered by an integrated team of student services professionals who are uniquely trained to address the academic, personal/social, college & career and health and wellness development needs of all students. This is a systemic approach that delivers services to students and their families.
Key objectives include:
- Preparing students to achieve with skills for readiness to start school
- Increasing the graduation rate and readiness for post-secondary education and employment
- Maximizing student academic potential and performance
- Maximizing student personal, emotional and social growth and development
- Enhancing the learning environment
- Promoting and enhancing a healthy and safe learning environment
- Providing support to teachers, administrators and staff
Student Services Team
Our team prepares students for academic, career and social challenges by relating educational agendas to their success in the future. They make students motivated learners and facilitate their exploration of careers. Likewise, the support this team provides for parents and guardians is just as important as the support that they give to students. They may facilitate individual, parent-teacher or parent-parent consultations and discussions to ensure that everyone is on the same page when it comes to issues regarding the students.
From Our Principal
” We are committed to all of our students; supporting, encouraging, guiding and challenging their personal, and educational development. We are dedicated to creating learning opportunities for all our students to achieve success within an environment that cultivates tolerance, civility, and respect, where students care about their well being and the well-being of others.”
– Sami Hamdan
Come on In!